Careers and Internships
EVENTS DEPARTMENT INTERNSHIP
The Winery at Bull Run is looking for customer service focused individuals who are interested in learning
more about event planning and day of coordination.
This internship will focus on planning public and private events from start to end. Interns will also have a
chance to learn more about wine, wine making, wine clubs, marketing and promoting events.
For school credit- 200 hour internship & 400 hour practicum
To gain personal experience in the industry - adjustable schedule
- Events interns will assist event coordinators host private events from start to finish.
- Attend client meetings discussing logistics of events
- Prepare floorplans and Banquet Event Orders for clients
- Coordinate with vendors prior to and on day of event
- Involvement with developing creative content and ideas with regards to promotional events,
marketing materials, and social media campaigns
- Assist and collaborate with winery’s additional departments